BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A crew of state contractors was cutting grass along I-59/20 when they discovered a human body, according to the Birmingham Police Department.
The body was discovered by the Bush Boulevard exit. It is being ruled as an unclassified death at this time, BPD says.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Lawmakers hoping for more funds from Congress to ensure safe and fair November elections
- Grass cutting crew finds dead body on I-59/20
- ‘Save the Children’ social media trend draws awareness against human trafficking
- Dems decry Trump’s statements on housing as racist
- New car tag would support Alabama’s small businesses
Read MoreWHNT.comAlabama News, News