AUBURN, Ala. (WIAT) — In Auburn’s latest COVID-19 data update, the university is reporting dozens of students and staff tested positive for the coronavirus.
At Auburn’s main campus, 32 students, eight employees and one additional person marked “other” on the campus tested positive for COVID-19. The results are from tests distributed between August 8 and August 14.
This news also comes as an Auburn University fraternity and one floor of a sorority dorm underwent a mandatory two-week quarantine after an undisclosed number of students tested positive for COVID-19.
Classes began on August 17 at Auburn University.
- Get counted in the 2020 Census on “Florence Counts Day”
- 32 students, 8 employees test positive for COVID-19 at Auburn University
- Democrats call for postmaster to undo changes at USPS
- Mayors pitch police reform, other racial justice polices during DNC
- President Trump wants to charge people crossing border to help pay for wall
Read MoreWHNT.comAlabama News, Coronavirus, News