TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — An Alabama football player says the Crimson Tide football team, along with coaches, plans to march across campus on Monday.
Running back Najee Harris, tweeted Friday night that the players and coaches plan to march from the Mal Moore Athletic Facility to the Foster Auditorium on campus.
In the tweet, Harris said, “We want our voices to be heard.”
The players and coaches will march at 4 p.m. on Monday, according to the tweet from Harris.
- ‘We want our voices to be heard’: Najee Harris says Alabama football players, coaches will march on campus for social justice
- ‘Black Panther’ star Chadwick Boseman dies of cancer at 43
- Texas oil industry dodges Hurricane Laura, but leaders still prepare for next storm
- Campus Conversations: Race and the New Normal
- IRS issues guidance on Trump’s payroll tax deferral
Read MoreWHNT.comAlabama News, News, Racial Justice Movement