MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — ALDOT announced on Twitter that the Alabama welcome centers on I-10 at the Alabama-Mississippi border and the Alabama-Florida border will be closed starting at noon ahead of Hurricane Sally.
- Hispanic Heritage Month begins Tuesday with livestream show
- Alabama welcome centers closing at noon
- LeBron James challenged to match reward to capture gunman who ambushed deputies
- Watch: Casino riverboats break free in Bayou La Batre as Hurricane Sally approaches
- LIVE: Trump signs Israel, UAE and Bahrain accords