MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State game scheduled for November 14th has been postponed due to COVID-19.
The SEC said in a statement, the decision to postpone the game was made following positive COVID-19 tests within the Mississippi State program.
The game has been tentatively rescheduled for December 12th.
- Auburn vs. Mississippi State game postponed due to COVID-19
- Huntsville Museum of Art offers Veterans Day discounts, tours
- Florida man kills girlfriend in ‘horrific’ domestic violence incident, police say
- Red Lobster is offering Cheddar Bay Biscuit gift boxes for the holidays
- US tops 10 million confirmed coronavirus cases