AUBURN, Ala. (WIAT) — Auburn football oach Gus Malzahn confirmed during his Tuesday morning press conference that the team is pausing all activities due to a COVID-19 outbreak.
Malzahn said nine players and three staffers tested positive during the bye week.
The Tigers’ game at Mississippi State this Saturday was postponed on Monday after the Bulldogs reported their own COVID-19 outbreak.
The status of Auburn’s Nov. 21 game against Tennessee has not been addressed.
- Auburn football pauses team activities after COVID-19 outbreak
- Florence law firm offering free wills and services to veterans and frontline workers
- DeKalb County Schools superintendent tests positive for COVID-19
- Oprah on the cheap: 10 ‘favorite things’ that won’t break the bank
- Huntsville community calendar website has new ownership and name
Read MoreWHNT.comAlabama News, News, The SEC Report